There are many types of odor eliminators, and we can choose an odor eliminator for our own use according to the characteristics of different types of deodorants.
1. Adsorbent odor eliminator: Adsorbent deodorant is a deodorant method that uses substances with excellent adsorption capacity to adsorb odor molecules into porous substances by intermolecular van der Waals force. The deodorant has a large specific surface and a large void volume. , usually can adsorb and reduce the concentration of odor in the air to achieve the purpose of deodorization.
2. Masking odor eliminator: Masking deodorant is to mask the odor with substances such as aromatic oils and spices. Mainly for many difficult-to-remove odors or environments where deodorization is more troublesome, several kinds of gas with gas level are mixed in proportion to reduce the odor. An odorless and tasteless masking agent with sustained release performance prepared by better polymer nano-microencapsulation technology. The particle size of the microcapsules is 20-80 nanometers. It can be well dispersed in aqueous liquid, and will not destroy the formula balance of the liquid after adding it; at the same time, it has an inhibitory effect on the production of fungi and mold due to the specific properties of the product. To achieve a good effect of killing two birds with one stone.
3. Oxidative odor eliminator: NaClO, chlorine and other oxidants oxidize organic sulfur and organic amines in the odor into compounds with lighter odor or higher solubility, and then absorb and purify with acid and alkali.
4. Salt compounds: use salt compounds as deodorants, such as divalent iron ions and ascorbic acid together to inhibit oxidation, and react with odorous substances such as ammonia and mercaptans to make them odorless substances; ferric derivatives, The ligand of the metal complex undergoes displacement reaction with thiol or sulfur to convert odorous substances into odorless substances.
5. Acid and alkali preparations: use acids or alkalis as deodorants, for example, zinc oxide and hydrogen sulfide undergo a non-catalytic gas-solid two-phase reaction, which can remove hydrogen sulfide gas in the air; wood such as flavonoids and tannins Essential oil components remove malodorous substances through inclusion, neutralization, and addition reactions.